Weddings and Events by Diana Boucher provides the following services regarding preparation, planning, and coordination of wedding events. Our clients have an average wedding budget of $75,000.
- Develop and manage a budget
- Unlimited on-site selection of all major vendors including reception and ceremony venues, photographers, musicians, florists, and cake bakers (Planner attends all vendor selection sessions)
- Create a personalized month-by-month wedding planning schedule
- Create an inspiration board to include colors, design, and theme
- Review and evaluate all contracts
- On-site planning consultations at ceremony and reception venues
- Assistance with etiquette and cultural customs
- Review and edit all stationery
- Assist with out-of-town guest transportation and accommodations
- Confirm, coordinate and manage all vendors
- Minimum team of three coordinators to oversee the day’s events
- Assure set-up is completed on time and to your specifications at ceremony and reception
- Assist wedding party and families at the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- Provide wedding day itinerary to all wedding vendors
- Assistance with ceremony and reception seating arrangements
- Manage any necessary rental equipment
- Coordinate staging of traditional and impromptu customs such as introductions, dances, toasts, cake cutting, tossing of the bouquet and garter, and bride and groom send-off
- Oversee any hired transportation for bride and groom, wedding party, family or guests
- Unlimited consultation time
Please contact our office for an initial consultation to discuss your event’s needs!
San Antonio’s Most Trusted Wedding Planner!